BiOptimizers - Masszymes 250 Capsules
Digestive enzymes to optimise the mind and body
100% natural formula of digestive enzymes that can contribute to better gut health and digestion. Masszymes is specifically designed to be taken with meals to enhance nutrient absorption. It also aims to optimise energy levels, cognitive functions and muscle recovery.
Masszymes aim to increase the absorption of key amino acids and certain vitamins, and experience better digestion and gut health. It is designed to increase your energy levels, enhance your mental clarity and focus, and to promote faster muscle recovery. It contains 100,000 units of protein-digesting enzymes per capsule.
Why choose Masszymes:
- 100% plant-based, naturally-derived best digestive enzymes blend.Contains
- highly concentration of the best digestive enzymes that are active at a variety of acidity levels, which helps to ensure optimal digestion throughout the entire digestive tract.
- Highly concentrated with digestive enzymes that digest proteins, starches, sugars, fibers, and fats.
- Designed to maximise digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Helps to relieve indigestion, gas, bloating, and fatigue after meals.
- Contains both digestive and systemic protein-digesting enzymes.
- Take with meals to enhance digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Take on empty stomach for systemic enzyme benefits.
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade ingredients.
- Aims to improve exercise recovery and tissue remodeling, which is important for wound healing and skin rejuvenation.
- Incomplete protein digestion can result in food fragments that can cause food allergies or sensitivities. Masszymes is designed to maximize protein digestion and minimize inflammation from food.
- Masszymes is vegetarian-friendly, vegan-friendly, dairy-free, and soy-free.
Recommended daily dose: 3 capsules with each meal. (May take 1-3 capsules with each meal and 1-2 capsules between meals).
Note: To get digestive benefits, such as reduced bloating, indigestion, and post-meal fatigue, take digestive enzymes with meals. To reap systemic benefits of plant proteases, such as improved exercise recovery, breaking down inflammatory proteins and scar tissues, and wound healing, take a digestive enzyme supplement on an empty stomach. However, you should take it with food if taking supplements on an empty stomach causes upset digestion.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
This product is a food supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Tri-Phase Protease (Protease 4.5, Protease 3.0, Peptidase, Protease 6.0), Enzyme blend (Amylase, Bromelain, Alpha-galactosidase, Glucoamylase, Lactase, Lipase, Invertase, Malt Diastase, Phytase, Pectinase, Hemicellulase, Cellulase, Beta Glucanase, AstraZyme™.
Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Rice Extract and Water.