MSC Certified Arctic Fish Broth
MSC Certified Arctic Fish Broth
MSC certified Arctic fish broth is a great alternative for people who want to mix up their protein game while enjoying the benefits of additional nutrients, beyond protein!
- Natural raw materials sourced from the pristine and crystal clear waters of Norway
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) approved raw materials – sustainable fisheries
- Gently dried for optimum nutritional profile
- Protein content of nearly 90%
- Unique bioactive peptides
- Bioavailable protein that is easily digestible
- A complete protein with all essential amino acids
- Contains only one ingredient, no additives, no BS
- Laboratory tested for heavy metals and purity
The benefits of Fish Broth
Arctic Fish Broth’s high bioavailability makes it easily digestible, resulting in rapid absorption and utilization in the body. It has a favorable amino acid profile and contains unique bioactive peptides.
Nordic Kings MSC Arctic Fish Broth contains natural calcium essential for the maintenance of healthy bones. Iodine, B12 – as well as calcium – in Arctic Fish Broth contribute to energy metabolism and normal nerve function. B12 and iodine support cognitive function, while containing selenium protects cells from oxidative damage.
Key Benefits of MSC Certified Arctic Fish Broth:
- Complete protein source
- Rich in vitamin B12
- Source of calcium, phosphorus, selenium and iodine
- Contains trace amounts of fatty acids
These nutrients support you with the following benefits:
- Supports muscle growth (because of its protein).
- Supports energy levels (B12, Iodine contents).
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue (B12 content).
- Contributes to the process of cell renewal and creation of cells and tissues (B12).
- Contains antioxidants that help protect healthy cells from free radicals (Selenium).
- Supports the immune system (B12, selenium).
- Contributes to normal cognitive and psychological functions (B12, iodine).
- Supports the normal function of the nervous system (B12, iodine).
- Maintains strong bones (Protein, calcium).
- Contributes to strong teeth (Calcium).
- Helps maintain healthy skin (Iodine).
- Contributes to maintaining normal hair (Selenium).
- Supports the maintenance of normal nails (Selenium).
Our highest priority is the quality of our raw materials.
That’s why our Arctic Fish Broth is made from MSC certified wild Norwegian cod sourced from the cleanest waters of Norway.
As with all our products, we only produce small batches. This allows us to control our standards from start to finish. And we can tell, they are high.
MSC Certified Arctic Fish Broth is derived from carefully selected meat from MSC certified wild Norwegian cod. The raw materials are steam- cooked, dried and micro-milled into fine powder. The process is very gentle which preserves all the important micronutrients of the fish. The result is an amazingly nutritious, protein-rich, fish broth powder.
Lab-tested and without additives
MSC Certified Arctic Fish Broth is formulated without emulsifiers, preservatives, salt, flavor enhancers and other additives. In fact, our entire product line is 100% additive free. Just one ingredient without any of the bad stuff. Additionally, our MSC Certified Arctic Fish Broth has been third-party tested for heavy metals, mold and its high bioavailable protein content.
MSC Certified Arctic Fish Broth at room temperature in a dry place. Once opened, we suggest you close the package tightly after each use to preserve all nutrients. The shelf life of the unopened product is 24 months.
|Nutrition (typical values)||100g||5 g|
|Energy||1644 kJ / 388 kcal||82 kJ / 19 kcal|
|Protein||88 g||4,5 g|
|Fat (total)||4 g||0,16 g|
||1 g||0,01 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
||0 g||0 g|
|Natural salt||2 g||0,1 g|
Ingredients: 100% MSC certified Norwegian codfish (Gadus morhua)
Produced by: Nordic Kings Supplements
|Nutrition (specific values)||10 g|
|Vitamin B12||0.8 μg|
Amino acid profile (typical values – g/10 g – 2 tablespoons)
Total BCAA 1,72
How to use Arctic Fish Broth
Put 1 or 2 tablespoons in a cup and pour in 100 ml of hot (filtered, mineralized) water. Season to taste!
Other ways to use our Arctic Fish Broth is to sprinkle it in powder form over meals as a seasoning or add it to stews and sauces for extra flavor. In addition, you can use it as a base for any fish dish, such as fish soup, seafood dish – the ideas are endless!