Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
- Buy 2 for 37.84 € each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for 35.85 € each and save 10%
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is the finest cod liver oil you can buy. It is made exclusively from wild cod sustainably harvested from the pristine waters of Norway.
- From wild caught Norwegian cod
- Contains no soy or GMO
- Rich in DHA, EPA, A and D vitamins
- Contains rare nutrients and lipids
- Extracted using old methods
- No heat, chemicals or mechanical pressure used in the extraction process
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is the finest cod liver oil you can buy. It is made exclusively from wild cod sustainably harvested from the pristine waters of Norway. An exclusive cold process and handcrafted method is used to extract the oil and preserve the sensitive nutrients that are naturally found in wild cod. The resulting oil is as pure and authentic as it was for our Nordic ancestors hundreds of years ago. No heat, chemicals or mechanical pressure are used in the extraction process. Manufactured in accordance with HACCP's food safety standards.
Contains 100 percent naturally occurring nutrients, such as vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including Omega 3 EPA and DHA. No synthetic vitamins are added!
Other ingredients in Rosita cod liver oil: A small amount of rosemary oil and vitamin E is added. The vitamin E that is used in these products is a full spectrum of the vitamin containing alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols. The source of vitamin E is a non-GMO sunflower extract from Denmark.
No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives are used. This oil is naturally Soy, Gluten and Dairy free
Adults: 1 tsp daily if needed, with food.
Children and sensitive people: Start with a quarter teaspoon with food and increase if necessary.
Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed one quarter teaspoon daily. Can be taken with food.
Storage: Bottles of Rosita liquid EVCLO are stored in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
Rosita EVCLO can be delivered without a cooling package because the bottle does not contain oxygen. Therefore, it is impossible for the oil to oxidise and lose its freshness.
This is a dietary supplement. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Liquid Ingredients: Wild and raw extra virgin cod liver oil, antioxidants (traces of rosemary oil extract & non-GMO natural mixed tocopherols).
EVCLO Liquid - Nutritional values
Serving size: 1tsp (5ml)
Amount per serving:
Vitamin A 3 900 IU
Vitamin D 395 IU
Total Omega-3s 1,293 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 605 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 443 mg
HOW MUCH EVCLO LIQUID SHOULD I TAKE?
- Adults:1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily.
- Children and sensitive individuals:1 to 4 drops daily.
- Infants(as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily. Drops may be administered by spoon or by dropper prior to feeding.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than ¼ teaspoon daily.
- Low and slow: Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.